Hutchinson Parks, Recreation, and Community Education
2019-2029 Master Plan
The City of Hutchinson is beginning a planning process to create a Parks, Recreation, and Community Education Master Plan. The plan will set a vision for and inform future decisions related to existing parks, future parks, trails, recreation facilities, community education programs, and operations and maintenance of those areas. The planning process will last approximately ten months and engage the community at various points during the project.
- Engage Hutchinson community members, elected officials, staff, and visitors to determine needs and desires for the future of the parks, recreation, and community education system
- Conduct an inventory of the existing system’s parks, facilities, and amenities
- Create a plan for maintenance and replacement of existing and planned facilities
- Evaluate the system compared to peer communities and national metrics
- Develop a plan and strategy for future recommended investments<
Submit your comments on specific locations in the city via Social Pinpoint.Access City Parks Social Pinpoint Map Here Click Here to see the Master Plan Story Boards
Master Plan Schedule
To discuss the master plan schedule, contact us at 320-587-2975.