Aquatic Center is opening June 5, 2021.
Click HERE to pre-register for open / fitness swim.
2021 COVID Guidelines
We understand that our community has many questions regarding the Hutchinson Family Aquatic Center and our 2021 season. The City of Hutchinson’s Parks, Recreation & Community Education Department (PRCE) is committed to providing safe and fun facilities and programs to its participants. Due to the State of Minnesota and federal guidance regarding public safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a need to address facility capacity, distancing and staff health and safety protocols. We hope this information helps the public understand the imposed constraints from the Executive Order. We are looking forward to a fun and prosperous swimming experience in 2021.
- Capacity and distancing: Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, our maximum capacity is currently 250 guests. Social distancing must be maintained in all areas of the center such as pool deck, zero entry pool, diving boards, lazy river, stair case, zip line and water slides, restrooms, concession seating, lobby entrance, locker rooms, and restrooms. All swimmers are required to pre-register for a swim spot (open and fitness) as capacity allows. A roster of users will be maintained for tracing purposes via Sign Up Genius.
- Season Passes: At this time, no pool passes will be sold. With the in-place staffing protocols and the possibility of staff members contracting COVID-19, the Aquatic Center may need to close for a temporary amount of time. At this time, discount tickets will be offered: Open Swim: 10 visits for $60 / Fitness Swim: 10 visits for $35. Season pass availability will be reviewed if restrictions and guidelines are changed.
- Policy Review: We will continue to keep reviewing guidelines and assess situations as the summer moves along (including season passes). We appreciate your patience as we navigate through the summer together.
You can find the complete order “Reopening of Public Swimming Pool and Aquatic Facilities” by following this link: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/schools/poolreopen.pdf
Our facility offers a range of amenities from a zero-depth entry with a small slide and water arch for the little tikes to the 3 large water slides for the big kids. If you choose to be a little more lazy in the sun, we have a lazy river perfect for lounging! Some of the other facility amenities include: zip-line, lap pool, climbing wall, 2 diving boards—1 & 3 meters, chaise lounges, shade umbrellas, family restrooms, lockers and more.
We will be adhering to the safety guidelines and restrictions made by the MN Department of Health.
5:30 – 9:15 am Fitness Time, Lap Swim, River Walking
9:30 – 11:30 am Rentals – Programming
12:30 – 7:00 pm Open Swim – Daily
- All Swimmers: $7.00/session
- 24 Months & Younger: Free
- Fitness: $4.00
Season Pass – no season passes will be sold this season
Senior Pass – no senior passes will be sold this season
Private pool rentals are available after open swim.
Private Pool Rental: $300.00/hour
Please call the PRCE Office for more information: (320) 587-2975
Aquatic Park Closings
The pool will always be closed in the event of inclement or severe weather. If the temperature or wind chill falls below 65 degrees and/or there are less than 10 customers in the pool for a 30 minute time-period, the pool will also close. In case of questionable weather, please call the GAME LINE: (320) 234-GAME (4263)