NEW! Online Registration for Activities, Masonic West River Campground, and City Shelter Reservations.
- Click Create Account in the upper right hand corner of the screen to set up your online account. If you will be signing your children up for programs, be sure to add them to your account.
- Once your account is set up and you are logged in:
- Click Registration in the main menu.
- Click on the menu items at the left to locate the class you want, or use the Search box to locate the class by name.
- For more information on a class, including when it meets, click on the blue “I” icon.
- Click Register. On the next screen, you will be able to select the person on your account who is signing up and read and accept the waiver.
- Click Add to Cart. You can add additional registrations before checking out if you wish.
Shelter & Campground
- Reservation options will not be available until January 3, 2017. All shelter and campsite reservations will be available online and at the PRCE office starting at 9AM.
- Click Campground or Facilities Tab
- Choose your facilities and/or dates
- Click Reserve
- Click Add to Cart. You can add additional registrations/reservations before checking out if you wish.
Are you ready to register for a class or event right now?
You can register for everything offered in our PRCE brochure with one click by going to
Park & Recreation Online Registration.
Registration opens… August 6, 2018
Want to download a pdf version of the brochure instead?
Click the download button below and keep a copy for yourself.