Masonic/West River Campground
Les Kouba Drive Highway 7 West (behind Days Inn)
Open Monday, May 1, 2020 – Sunday, October 18, 2020
January 2, 2020 – Shelter and campsite reservations open online and at the PRCE office beginning at 9:00am
Click Create Account in the upper right hand corner of the screen to set up your online account. If you will be signing your children up for programs, be sure to add them to your account.
Once your account is set up and you are logged in:
- Click Campground or Facilities Tab
- Choose your facilities and/or dates
- Click Reserve
- Click Add to Cart. You can add additional registrations / reservations before checking out if you wish.
- Thursday, July 16-19, 2020 campground reservations made through River Song Festival only.
- Relay For Life, August 6-7, 2020 – The electric & tent sites of the campground are not available.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS ONLY! – NO PAYMENT BOXES ONSITE!
There is a max 14 night stay/site. No weekly, monthly or seasonal rates available. No Seasonal Camping.
- 2020 Rates:
Full Hook-up (water, sewer, electrical): $35/night (sites 1-14)
Electric Only: $25/night (sites 15-24)
Tent Site (rustic): $15/night (sites 25-32)
Park amenities: shelter, full restrooms with showers, boat landing and dock, playground equipment, volleyball and basketball courts, wildlife sanctuary, paddle sport rentals, and the Luce Line Trail.