Parks Rental Information
Campground Rental InformationPlayground Information Access Online Registration Here
Episcopalian Church – 105 2nd Ave SE
This location is ideal for weddings or other small community productions. At maximum it seats 120 adults. New heating/cooling system was added in 2015. Church is available for showings by calling the Recreation Center: 320-587-2975.
Rental rate is $50 per hour.
The Depot/Farmers Market Bldg – 25 Adams St SE
This is the same location as the Hutchinson Farmer’s market pavilion. The rental space is heated in the winter months, includes 6 standard plastic tables and 30 chairs, and comfortably holds 40 people. It is ideal for smaller parties and meetings. Building is not available for rentals on Farmer’s Market sales dates.
Rental rate is $15 per hour with a 4 hour minimum.
Paddle Sport Rentals at Masonic Campground
Paddle Sports Opening Friday, May 10, 2019
Rentals of single kayaks, tandem kayak, canoe and SUP’s are available weekdays and weekends for a fee of $5 per half hour. Life jackets are provided with the rental and must be worn when on the water. Cash ONLY along with a form of identification is needed or signed permission from a guardian.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday 4:00-7:00 pm
Friday-Sunday 1:00-8:00 pm
After Labor Day Hours:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3:30 – 7:00 pm
Check availability by calling the Rental building during open hours: 320-234-4494.Paddle Sport Rental Video
Rentals of water equipment at Masonic/West River park campground are available.
- Come try a kayak, tandem kayak, SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) or canoe.
- Rates per item are $5 per 1/2 hour, $10 per hour or $30 for half day (4 hours).
- Hours of operation through Labor Day are: Monday-Thursday 4-7 pm and Friday-Sunday 1-8 pm. Closes after Labor Day.
- Cash Only, $20 bills or smaller accepted.
- Large Groups are welcome, please call 320-587-2975 in advance to schedule a day and time.
Rentals will be taken for 2019 beginning Tuesday, January 2.
The Hutchinson Parks system has 15 shelters available for public rentals on a daily basis. They are designed for uses including family gatherings, parties, picnics, reunions, and weddings.
All shelters have trash cans and picnic tables available. Several also have water, restrooms, and electrical services. Shelters are available at these parks: Elks, Depot, Fireman’s, Kiwanis, Legion, Masonic/West River, Northwoods, Oddfellows, Riverside, South Park (3), Veteran’s Memorial, VFW, Drift Riders and Rotary.
All rentals are on a daily basis between 9:00am-9:00pm. Fees for daily rentals are as follows:
- $40 for facilities with water, electric, and restrooms (Elks, Kiwanis, Masonic/West River, Northwoods, Oddfellows, Riverside, Rotary, South Park A, Veterans Memorial, & VFW). These shelters have a minimum of 6 picnic tables and a capacity for 50-75 people.
- $20 for facilities with a shelter, picnic tables, and trash cans (Fireman’s, Legion, South Park F, South Park G, and Drift Riders). These shelters have a minimum of 4 picnic tables and a capacity for 15-25 people.
- $40 for Library Square band shell and Masonic/West River stage.
Please contact the Recreation Center Office at 320-587-2975 for any further information.
Park Maps are also available at the Recreation Center.
- Fee: $7.50 per 1 1/2 hour Maximum rental time: 3 hours per day
- There are 14 ball fields in the Hutchinson park system that are available for rental. These fields are also scheduled for league play starting in May, so please call ahead for availability at the Recreation Center office, 320-587-2975.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- For larger rental groups, the Parks Department will bring in extra tables for a fee of $15 per table, delivered. A minimum of four (4) tables is required for this service with a minimum three day notice. Please contact the Recreation Center Office at 320-587-2975 to request extra table rentals.
- No tables will be rented to the public for functions outside of the park system (i.e. private homes).
Shelter & Campground Reservation options will not be available until January 2, 2018. All shelter and campsite reservations will be available online and at the PRCE office starting at 9AM.
- Click Create Account in the upper right hand corner of the screen to set up your online account. If you will be signing your children up for programs, be sure to add them to your account.
- Once your account is set up and you are logged in:
- Click Campground or Facilities Tab
- Choose your facilities and/or dates
- Click Reserve
- Click Add to Cart. You can add additional registrations / reservations before checking out if you wish.